Raj Swim is an industry leader in women’s swimwear. We are a multi-branded, an international supplier of swimwear to the apparel industry. We are seeking the perfect individual for an opening we have in our design department. We are looking for an individual with at least three years experience designing and fitting women’s swimwear. The swimwear designer will be responsible for several different brands and customers throughout the company. There will never be a dull moment. You will guide the design process from initial concept through to final production.
The Store Manager is accountable for driving profitable business results and operational excellence while continuing to be customer-focused and passionate about developing people. Key areas of focus include: client experience, revenue growth, merchandising, marketing, and process execution. The Store Manager will oversee all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the store, including sales, customer service, recruiting, training, attainment of sales and profitability goals, and maintaining store standards. Supervises and manages all store personnel, including implementing and enforcing company policies and procedures and corporate directives. Maintain effective corporate office working relationships.
- Provides and ensures excellent customer service as outlined in the SwimSpot ‘Fit Specialist’ training program, including but not limited to greeting, fitting/measuring, and assisting with meeting customers’ needs and ensuring they have a 360° customer experience in the store.
- Manages payroll and store scheduling within established guidelines to ensure proper coverage.
- Trains and motivates associates to achieve maximum sales productivity and ensures that sales objectives are achieved.
- Ensures proper merchandising set-up as well as maintenance of sales floor and stock room to create a neat, clean and very presentable store.
- Communicates with District Manager and Area Manager regarding all employee relations, day to day operations and any compliance-related matters.
- Adheres to and ensures compliance with all company policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives.
- Recruits, develops, hires, and retains store personnel.
- Ensures compliance with all HR/payroll matters in accordance with company policy relating to new hires, rehires, position changes, and terminations.
- Performs/completes additional projects, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request of corporate personnel.
- Works between 32-40 hours per 5 day workweek. At least one day is a weekend day/night
- Ensure LP awareness and controls are being developed to continue supporting company profitability
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven leadership capabilities with honesty and integrity
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Demonstrate ability to assess and develop talent
- Proactive and solution-oriented with strong decision-making skills
- Innovative and insightful around their responsibilities and how to improve them
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Exceptional personal interaction, organizational, and time-management skills
- Open to learning and growing independently from feedback
- Ability to maintain perspective and balance
- Be able to lift 30lbs
- 2-5 years of management experience
- Conduct Meetings with your managers to ensure all initiatives are consistently executed.
- Maintain company payroll standard at 9-11% in your store daily and weekly.
- Brea, CA
If you are interested in the position above please contact us at email@example.com.