Raj Swim is an industry leader in women’s swimwear. We are a multi-branded, an international supplier of swimwear to the apparel industry. We are seeking the perfect individual for an opening we have in our design department. We are looking for an individual with at least three years experience designing and fitting women’s swimwear. The swimwear designer will be responsible for several different brands and customers throughout the company. There will never be a dull moment. You will guide the design process from initial concept through to final production.
- Manage and support all outside Sales related activities where required
- Suggest additional products or services to meet customer needs
- Enter bulk orders manually or process through Joor
- Maintain customer master i.e. enter new stores, change sales rep when needed, keep terms updated
- Process EDI.
- Pull EDI and match with Bulk
- Pull 860 (PO changes) and update PO’s accordingly
- Advise associated Sales reps if there is any discrepancies
- Transmit UPC to GXS Catalog and maintain the catalog when needed
- Analyze and resolve all EDI issues including lost transactions and perform tests on EDI maps
- Create pick tickets
- Manage accounts i.e. work with Shipping to follow up if there is any delays and communicate with sales rep
- Amazon: Go to Vendor Central to confirm orders
- Read and update any changes to Vendor guide for all dept. stores and update Full Circle accordingly
- Assist answering phones
- Assist enter new styles in Full Circle
- Run reports on a weekly basis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven experience with exceptional customer service skills and a strong customer orientation
- Able to handle firm deadlines and multitasking
- EDI process knowledge is a must
- Knowledge of Excel
- Tustin, CA
If you are interested in the position above please contact us at email@example.com.