Coordinate and schedule the daily outbound freight using retailer’s vendor TMS websites. Ensure the orders are on schedule to meet the daily pick-up schedules in a timely, efficient, and safe manner. Coordinate with department leads to ensure the smooth operation of the distribution facility at all times. Assist the Director in calculating the labor and supply requirements of the current and future business needs. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Scheduling daily pick-ups using vendor TMS websites and follow-up to ensure the completion of the orders are in sync with the timing of freight carrier pick-ups.
- Update vendor compliance requirements and post on the department shared file.
- Assist the Director to ensure all orders are shipped on time and meet vendor compliance requirements to avoid unnecessary chargeback’s.
- Measure and coordinate VAS demands to efficiently meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Team oriented attitude and provide positive “CAN DO” value to the department culture.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, problem solving, and multi-tasking attributes required.
- Strong leadership skills and the candidate must lead by example.
- Understanding of the warehouse processes and continuous improvement in the execution of the operations of the distribution center.
- Dependable, reliable, and willing to work Saturday’s plus overtime when required during peak months.
- Ability to supervise the loading of containers and lift up to 20 pounds.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma – 2 years of College required.
- 2 years of routing experience and 3 to 5 years of warehouse experience.
- Knowledge of PC applications and internet searching.
- Tustin, CA
If you are interested in the position above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.