Raj Swim is an industry leader in women’s swimwear. We are a multi-branded, an international supplier of swimwear to the apparel industry. We are seeking the perfect individual for an opening we have in our design department. We are looking for an individual with at least three years experience designing and fitting women’s swimwear. The swimwear designer will be responsible for several different brands and customers throughout the company. There will never be a dull moment. You will guide the design process from initial concept through to final production.
Currently seeking a full-time pattern maker that specializes in swimwear.
- Create 1st through production patterns.
- Participate in fittings, communicate comments and execute corrections.
- Work closely with sewing, design and production departments, assisting with needs and/or questions.
- Ensure quality is maintained and construction is accurate throughout the process.
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in fashion design or comparable program.
- 5 years+ experience with complete understanding of garment construction, specialty in swimwear and resort wear.
- Must have excellent draping ability.
- Experience with Gerber software is a must.
- Must have previous experience working with swimwear.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem-solve.
- Tustin, CA