RAJ Swim seeks a Manager, Public Relations and Media who will be the liaison between the company and the media. The PR and Media Manager will oversee communications and public relations activities to enhance the image of RAJ Swim and SwimSpot and support the Company’s key business objectives and strategies across all media outlets.
RAJ Swim is seeking a PR and Media Manager who possess innovative communications techniques and excellent media relations skills to join our marketing team. We are looking for a focused, detail-oriented person who can multitask, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is flexible and can adapt to changing goals and objectives. This person will also be organized and able to work independently while contributing to the goals of the larger team.
- Develop strategies and plans, execute, monitor, and evaluate RAJ brands and Swim Spot activities to ensure maximum exposure of RAJ with business, fashion and lifestyle media outlets, in support of marketing department and product activities to enhance the Company’s image.
- Manage the PR budget and oversee all PR contracts.
- Develop press releases and pitches to key business, fashion, and lifestyle media.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with media and corporate partners.
- Manage and execute editor previews, or miscellaneous corporate activities.
- Develop press releases, editorial content, blog content and online promotions for product launches and company blog.
- Coordinate brand profiles and product knowledge as needed.
- Develop communications for company newsletter and executives as needed.
- Partner with internal and external resources to develop press stories that support corporate goals.
- Report on PR activities and initiatives on a regular basis.
- Manage press room on company’s websites and appropriate platforms (i.e. JOOR).
- Manage all model bookings (cast, book with contracts) for photoshoots, trade show or miscellaneous company events.
- Develop and manage celebrity seeding, influencer and college ambassador programs to align with corporate objectives.
- 2 – 4 year experience in Public Relations, Marketing or related field.
- BA/BS Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Extensive knowledge of media outlets, journalists, and fashion influencers.
- Experience with Brand, Product and/or Lifestyle publications.
- Experience in planning, coordinating and executing Press Events.
- Advanced verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Excellent grammar, proofreading, editing, and English skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to meet deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Technology and web savvy with proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Clear, positive communications skills are a must.
- Detail oriented.
- Accept additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Likes to have fun too!
- Tustin, CA
If you are interested in the position above please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.