Tuesday, February 16, 2016
SWIM DIARY by Britt Hertel
While vacationing in Paris last year, Lisa Vogel posted an Eiffel Tower snap to her Instagram account. She received hundreds of ‘likes’ that inspired her 2016 LUXE by Lisa Vogel collection. Lisa worked with her design team to digitize the amazing hues that transmitted from Gustave Eiffel’s beautiful masterpiece; metallics became a staple in her Parisian-inspired collection.
As the world around us transforms and industry evolves faster than ever, our travel experiences are influenced by feedback from our virtual ‘iPhone’ worlds. Take a behind the scenes look through her LUXE lens!
1. INSPIRATION – 70’s Parisian Glam mood board @ LUXE headquarters, November 2014
2. DESIGN CONCEPTS – Lisa Vogel and Head Deisgner, Katty Mui-Ho collaborate fabrication ideas @ LUXE headquarters, December 2014
3. OFFICIAL RELEASE – Once samples are made, Lisa presents collection to her sales force with marketing and design team @ Newport Beach, June 2015
4. RELEASE PARTY – Excited about new LUXE, ‘The Spot’ team celebrates at the launch party @ Cucina Enoteca , June2015
5. PRESS PREVIEW – Lisa takes the line to New York to debut to press @ LUXE showroom, July 2015
6. SHOWCASE – Lisa and her brother present collection to buyers at the biggest week for swim @ South Beach W Hotel, July 2015
7. RUNWAY – LUXE rocking the Miami catwalk at the hottest runway show of the year @ South Beach W Hotel, July 2015
8. GETTING READY – Lisa putting the samples in order for her next runway show in Orange County @ Laguna Design Center, October 2015
9. GIRLS, GIRLS, GIRLS- Lisa ready for the show to start with the LUXE models @ Laguna Design Center, October 2015
10. PRODUCTION – Swimsuits are cut, sewn and shipped to stores @ LUXE headquarters, December 2015
11. PURCHASE – The line is ready to be purchased in store or online @ www.LUXEbyLisaVogel.com, Janurary 2016
Powered by Facebook Comments